Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Aargh... Pirates!

Hello folks!

For those of you that follow this blog, I'm sorry at my infrequent postings. I'm still alive, I promise!

It is definately too late for it to be "tomorrow," but here are the promised pictures of the Baratarian Pirate Company for the American New Orleans Militia (remember to click on the pictures for a bigger version!):



Like they were supposedly in real life, these pirates are all wearing red. All of the miniatures are from the Spanish company Capitan Miniatures and they scale well with my AB figures, if a little rougher in finish. I still like them though.

I don't think I've even gotten my French Lancers out of their packages... real life has been laying it to me the past few months. We'll see what I can work on next...

Thanks for looking!
-Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment