Sunday, March 30, 2014

1st Battalion, 74th (Highland) Regiment of Foot

Hello everyone!

I was out late last night doing stuff and finished up my Highlanders too late to post any pictures like I promised, so here they are now. Here, in all their glory, are the little lead men of the 1st Battalion, 74th (Highland) Regiment of Foot. (Remember to click on the pictures for bigger versions.)

Here is the 74th, drawn up in firing line.

Here the 74th's colonel has pushed out his light company to act as skirmishers.

The 74th deployed into column by companies.

Here's the 74th parading with her sister regiment, the 45th, both under the watchful eye of their brigade commander, Colonel Mackinnon.

Sometime next week I'll probably start making preparations for my next painting project, it all depends on how busy I end up getting this week with school. As always, I'll keep y'all posted. I hope you've enjoyed the pictures and I hope you have a lovely Sunday!

-Chuck

2 comments: