Monday, November 24, 2014

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Hello everyone!


I want to apologize for not getting more done on my blog, and it's not for want of more hobby time. Unfortunately, my computer was hacked a couple of weeks ago, deleting all of my photographs of my completed minis as well as my really big file of reference pictures that I've been collecting for literally years. They got all of my computer documents and my music collection too. Since I like to listen to music while I paint, this has really put a damper on things. Then the criminals have the audacity to demand ransom on my files! HA! They sure picked a good victim: an unemployed college grad. I don't have any money to spare, and even if I did it'll be a cold day in He... but I digress.

The good news is that it hasn't got me completely down. I'm slowly finishing the French baggage waggon and my home sculpt of Sergeant Masterston is staring at me expectantly from my workbench. So I should be able to finish up a few things in the near future, especially with Thanksgiving at the end of the week.

Thanks for sticking with me and again I'm sorry for not getting more done. Blame the cyber-criminals.

-Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment